This page contains both local GMD forms and state forms from the Division of Water Resources (DWR). Each form is designated as a "DWR" or "GMD 4" form.

1. (DWR) Meter Repair/Replacement Form

2. (DWR) Application for Temporary Permit

3. (DWR) Application for Term Permit

4. (DWR) Application for Approval to Change the Place of Use, the Point of Diversion, or the Use Made of Water Under an Existing Water Right

5. (DWR) MYFA (Multi-Year Flex Account) Application